- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- Responsible for the collection and maintenance of a regional portfolio of accounts receivable
- Effectively communicates with sales and other internal departments to drive process improvements and achieve assigned targets
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to telephone contact, delinquency correspondence, payment research and effectively communicating with customers to secure payment while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Prepare account reconciliation information for customers and generate delinquency correspondence as needed.
- Exceed/achieve 3 main goals month over month/quarter over quarter: cash collection, total past due aging improvement, improvement in bad debt reserve buckets 180+
- Enter disputes into FSCM and work with the Customer Care, Sales and Service to resolve them timely.
- Analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims.
- Coordinate efforts and/or refer accounts to third party action when internal collections are not effective.
- Maintain records and files and generate related reports.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance/economics area)
- 1-2 years experience in collections or other AR area
- Must have experience with MS Office and ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Must be driven to achieve results and function within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English - at least CEFR C1 level
What we offer:
- Work hours: day shift
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruit served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- Home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.