- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
As AR Specialist you will be reporting to AR & CM Manager in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Cash application and account reconciliation;
- Sundry invoice and credit notes;
- JSOX controls and compliance;
- Monitor Financial Crime Prevention Measures (PFC);
- Resolution of client specific queries;
- Maintain a high level of customer service with all business partners.
- Timely and accurate cash allocations;
- Month end procedures and reporting (unallocated payments, missing receipt report, aged open items, wholesaler reports, AML reports, Siebel Interface upload);
- Work closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions;
- Posting sundry invoices and credit notes;
- Bad debt write off;
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers and business partners;
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes;
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests;
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits;
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control;
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- We are looking for an AR Specialist with the right mind-set;
- Preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and 1 year or more as AR Specialist;
- A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement;
- Excellent English in both written and oral;
- Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is an advantage).
- Persistence and 'can do' attitude;
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in shared services centre-structures;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure;
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.