- Inflancka 4cWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Internal Job Description
For almost five decades, Elekta has been a leader in precision radiation medicine. Our nearly 4.000 employees worldwide are committed to ensuring everyone with cancer in the world has access to – and benefits from – more precise, personalized radiotherapy treatments.
Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6.000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Elekta Business Services, Elekta’s Global Business Service Center is a team based in Warsaw that provides recommendation of global best practices and ensures that improvement initiatives are delivered globally in consistent and quality-based way through standard processes and by competent staff. Continuously since 2016 with our expertise and deep dive into root-causes of every issue we support Elekta worldwide in the areas of Service Operations, Finance, IT, Logistics, QA&RA, Logistics, and others.
As Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping supervisor updated of process issues.
- Investigating processing errors in respective area of responsibility and execute resolution process.
- Proactively suggesting recommendations and ideas to deliver continuous process improvement.
- Maintaining procedures and documentation up to date.
- Reporting operational issues (process or system related) to Process Lead/Team Lead
- Delivering customer service in line with agreed procedures.
- Providing single point of contact for assigned customers.
- Investigating and respond timely to customer queries.
- Accountable for maintaining past dues consistent with department objectives.
- Clarifying nature of customer issues and take a responsibility for resolution. Collaborates with various departments and management levels, i.e. Contracts, Legal, Sales, Order Management
- Reconciling Customer Accounts
- Assisting and support monthly, quarterly and year-end closing process from AR perspective.
- Assisting and supports the audit process.
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Assisting and support other related tasks and activities
Our Expectations / Your Profile:
- Finance/accounting background is preferable
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience of large, integrated Finance software package or ERP system is preferable
- Must be familiar with MS Office products, in particular MS Outlook
- Experience in an International Shared Services environment is preferable
- English – advanced level (English speaking environment)
- Medical care
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit cafeteria (incl Multisport card)
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Work-from-home Allowance for during Covid pandemic
- Great office location (close to metro station) / possibility to work from home during pandemic