Accounts Receivable Specialist with French
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with French to join our finance organization, responsible for establishing and maintaining accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports, and safeguarding the organization's assets.
The role is located in the heart of Łódź, nearby Łódź – Fabryczna (during pandemic we work remotely).
Your tasks in this role
- Managing customers accounts on a daily basis, contacting them via email and phone
- Managing disputes by logging them, coordinating the resolution, and clarifying any issues with the client or/and departments in charge
- Managing customer relations
- Account reconciliation
- Looking for areas of improvement in the process
Possible job scope in the future
- Running the dunning/ direct debit and refund process
- Reducing levels of unapplied and unallocated cash by contacting customers for remittance advice
- Cash Collection activities for French-speaking countries
Background and Experience
Minimum requirements to succeed
- Fluent English and French
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position would be an asset
- Good knowledge of SAP (or other ERP systems) and Excel
- Ability to multitask, depending on the criticality of tasks
- Well organized and Team Spirit building skills
What we offer
- 15% annual bonus divided quarterly
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Private medical coverage with Medicover
- Sports Card - Medicover Sport (previously OK System) - this card allows you to enter the places that do the wellbeing - gyms, swimming pools, etc.
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Discounts on Whirlpool appliances
- An international working environment in a dynamic company
Interested in working at Whirlpool but this role is not exactly what you are looking for? No worries, sign up today for our talent communities here to receive updates on job opportunities that match your background. https://whirlpool.gr8people.eu/#signup
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it's like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.