Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of Invoice to Cash structure, you will have an opportunity to build a new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, RtR, I2P, Consolidation & Reporting, people management),
- how to build a relationship with a client (externally & internally).
- Managing the collection of country related trade receivables for the areas and companies assigned by Invoice to Cash Management.
- Setting credit limits for customers, liaising with country Sales Management, Credit Control and other management as appropriate.
- Driving the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under control.
- Managing legal collections, verifying the prepared paperwork for liquidations and receivership, liaising with external legal representatives.
- Providing qualitative information to management regarding overdue debt and other relevant Credit Control KPI’s.
- Verifying rebates and driving the payout execution within SLA.
- Daily progressing (legal) overdue trade receivables, outstanding disputes, verifying and execute rebates.
- Setting credit limits in respect of local customers using Dun & Bradstreet, or equivalent, Credit Information system.
- Updating Credit management module/system in respect of known problems to provide information and guidance to Sales and Credit Control personnel in other AN offices/countries.
- Providing reliable and well documented risk advice to senior management and sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal & external factors and objectives.
- Managing the disputes turn-around-time.
- Production of monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt and monthly STOP lists.
- +2 years finance experience.
- Experience in O2C tools (e.g. SAP, FSCM, MFGpro, EBS).
- Experience of working as business partner with management.
- Experience in execution of standard processes.
- Fluent English and Russian.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance