sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
The role of the Team Leader Accounts Receivable is to provide day to day operational support and management to the team of Accounts Receivable Specialists and respond to financial function queries. This role will provide leadership, expertise and advice to the AR team to enable them to deliver to a consistently high standard of key financial activities within the AR function.
The AR Team Leader is a time- limited role, for approx. 2 years.
The AR Team Leader will assist the AR team with transactional activities during periods of high work volume.
• Acting as a role model and providing support, inspiration and guidance for Team Members
• Supervising work within the scope of tasks performed by individual Team Members
• Evaluating of performance and setting up targets for Team Members
• Motivating and taking care of positive relationships within the Team
• Promoting culture of continuous drive to improve internal processes and procedures to reduce transactional costs and time
• Focusing on standardization and harmonization of AR processes
• Ensuring accurate, timely and high-quality service including KPI management
• Reporting of results to management and Client
• Building positive partner long-term relations with Team Members and Clients
• Leading a functional work team within Accounts Receivable focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of accounting transactions
• Defining tasks to ensure delivery of services to assigned business partners in accordance with service level agreements
• Ensure Service Level Agreements for the Team are met
• Responsible for creating and providing functional and operational reports to executive management that provides essential information to manage the business
• Develop, maintain, and update all accounts receivable process documentation
• Provide process improvement guidance / changes for review by leadership
• Work with regional collections management team to drive continuous improvement in the collections process
• Assist management with career development activities for team members including performance management, informal feedback, training, and resourcing
• Provide internal and external audit support, as requested
University degree (Finance, Accounting, or other relevant degree)
Fluent English language skills
5+ years’ work experience
3+ years’ work experience in Shared Service Centre environment (Accounts Receivable experience a plus)
Previous experience in coordinating/ managing a team
Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Oracle (desirable) or any other ERP system
Technically proficient in accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices and understands legislative compliance
Strong staff management skills with the ability to establish credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.