sharing the costs of sports activities
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Postępu 6, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
We have an opening for a Accounts Receivable Team Leader to report to Senior Accounting Manager.
As an AR Team Leader within our Finance Team at IYUNO, you will be responsible for leading a team of talented professionals in ensuring our financial operations run smoothly and efficiently. With your expertise in accounts receivable and exceptional leadership skills, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our revenue cycles and maintaining positive relationships with our clients. Join us in our mission to revolutionize media localization and make a real impact in the industry!
• Leading a functional work team within Accounts Receivable focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of accounting transactions.
• Fully managing human resource planning, selection, development, periodic performance review of team members and creating learning atmosphere among team members.
• Acting as point of contact for all process/people related escalations.
• Monitoring and mentoring of the subordinate team, motivating to achieve individual and team goals.
• Defining annual performance goals for team members in line with supervisor expectations.
• Monitoring and evaluating team performance and implementing corrective actions.
• Supporting the team in solving current system problems or related to internal processes.
• Close cooperation with Senior Accounting manager especially in process improvement initiatives.
• Cooperation with Cash Collection Team
• Maintaining high-quality customer service standards.
• Acting as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits and leading the internal control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for Accounts Receivable testing.
• Performing analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies for correction and conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
• Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures developing and maintaining systems, procedures, and policies, including Accounts Receivable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
Fluent Polish and proficient in business English.
Minimum 6 years of experience in Finance function and at least 3 years in a role relevant to Accounts Receivable and 2 years in managing a team.
Ability to manage distributed teams (both in-person and remote).
Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company a strong plus.
Demonstrating proficiency in the domain of Accounts Receivable and thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting.
Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills and ERP experience (preferably Navision) as a must.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proactive in identifying and resolving issues.
Ability to cope with high volume processing in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle different initiatives concurrently, create learning atmosphere among team members and leverage networks within the organization.
Higher education (preferred fields of study: finance, economics).
What we offer
Full time permanent employment contract
Private medical care
Co-financed sports card
Great atmosphere and supporting team of colleagues :-)
Flexible working hours
Salary dependent on experience and skills
Opportunities to develop new skills and gain experience through training and working with international projects
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Iyuno (www.iyuno.com) is the media and entertainment industry’s leading localization service provider. As a trusted global partner to the world’s most recognized entertainment studios, streaming platforms and creators, it offers end-to-end localization services – from dubbing, subtitling and access services to media management, transformation and distribution services – in over 100 languages for every type of content distribution platform. With deep roots in the industry dating back to 1974, the company is unmatched in operational expertise, scale, capacity and breadth of services. Leveraging the best in breed creative and technical talent, state of the art facilities and next generation technologies, the company now boasts the largest global footprint with 67 offices in 34 countries.