We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77 000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility.
At MAHLE Shared Services Poland Sp. z o.o. as:
Active Directory Administrator
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
- Infrastructure Health Monitoring
- Active Directory and VMware infrastructure Engineering and Operations
- Support Ticket Resolution
- Create/Maintain and Enhance Team Processes and Documentation
- Active Directory Windows Server Related Functional Support for GPO, DNS, DHCP, PKI, DFS and Other Domain Relevant Services.
- Change Auditor Administration
- Cooperation with MAHLE competence team
- ITIL principles
Impress us with your professional and personal skills.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Products
- Good experience with Active Directory Support / Adminsitration (min. 2 years of experience)
- Good experience with VMware infrastructure
- Strong Active Directory administration for single and multi AD environments
- Strong knowledge of DHCP and DNS
- Very good support experience with Windows 2008 and above
- Experience with PowerShell, and/or shell scripting capabilities
- Solid understanding of underlying hardware components (storage, networking, etc.
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German is a benefit
See what we can offer you.
- Get attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Become a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Have a possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
- Free fruits, sweets and sandwiches day
Start your journey–with us.