KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
ACTIVE DIRECTORY/GROUP POLICY ADMINISTRATOR will support the day to day operations of multiple Active Directory Environments, to include proper functioning of the systems, the health of multiple forests, view logs, and troubleshoot problems as they arise. The support of these requirements are for both the NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
• The Administrator will support subset applications to support Active Directory as a whole, i. e., Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), Azure Active Directory Connect (AADConnect) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and support, monitoring active directory.
• The Active Directory Administrator must possess working knowledge of certificate based authentication and PKI infrastructure.
• The Administrator will keep the Active Directory environment up to date with the latest Microsoft updates/patches and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines to ensure compliance with Information Assurance programs.
• The Administrator will oversee Active Directory Administrator work performance; provide guidance on policy and procedures of operations of the environment.
• The Administrator will be working with the automation, reporting, and policy team.
• The candidates daily task will involve the automation of repetitive task and generation of reports using PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• Candidates with the ability to trouble shoot windows server and SQL issues is a plus.
• Ensure overall security and integrity of their managed OU hierarchy
Manages, plans, and implements AD in an Enterprise Network.
Modifies AD Schema.
Manages AD Physical Architecture and AD Logical Architecture.
Plans and implements Sites and Subnets.
Monitors AD Replication.
Prepares a Domain Controller Strategy.
Manages Trust Relationships.
Designs, plans and implements Organizational Units (OUs).
Monitors and performs backup and restore of AD.
Designs, plans and implements group policies for an enterprise environment.
Plans and performs Group Policy for optimization, security, etc.
Troubleshoots Group Policy.
Performs Group Policy backup and recovery.
Manages administrative templates for Group Policies.
Configures the user environment and the computer environment with Group Policy.
Document 4 years experience with Active Directory occurring within the past two years
Document at least 2 years of experience with scripting automation using Vbscript, powershell, or other scripting languages. With 1 years experience using PowerShell to automate task.
Document at least 2 year experience with Group Policy Management
5 years of progressive experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or newer administration, Microsoft Active Directory 2007 or newer administration, and/or Microsoft Exchange 2010 or newer administration experience. Experience should include at least 2 projects in one or more of these technical areas.
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.