- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we're looking for
Required professional background and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics, actuarial or statistical modeling areas;
- Creativity and willingness to develop data science related offering;
- Practical knowledge of machine learning and data science concepts, frameworks and algorithms;
- Practical knowledge of Python and as well as common data science/machine learning software;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- University degree in Data Science, Actuarial Mathematic, Statistics or related;
- Very good command of the English language.
We consider as an advantage:
- Candidates would ideally have exposure to data science in either life or non-life insurance;
- Excellent skills in MS Office, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint;
- Exposure to actuarial software (Earnix , Prophet) will be an asset;
- Very good command of the German language will be an asset;
- Willingness to participate in international projects and travel will be an asset.
Your future role
Our growing actuarial team is looking for new colleagues to join the projects who will:
- Actively contribute to the strengthening of the data science/machine learning offering within the actuarial practice;
- Development of new products and participation in their marketing and sales;
- Manage junior colleagues as part of larger projects, provide on-the-job training and coaching;
- Work with clients throughout the whole project cycle: sales, delivery and closure;
- Work with other Deloitte’s colleagues from Polish as well as international offices.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to develop the advanced analytics offering for insurance business;
- Participation in innovative projects;
- Continuous career development opportunities;
- Friendly team atmosphere and excellent working conditions;
- Wide range of trainings and knowledge development opportunities;
- Access to the state-of-the-art tools and systems;
- Unlimited personal development opportunities (soft skills, project management trainings, foreign language courses, incl. German etc.);
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
About the team
Deloitte Central Europe Actuarial & Insurance Solutions (AIS) team operates in number of Central European countries, also supporting projects in Easter, Western Europe and the Middle East. It is one of the largest group of insurance consulting actuaries, recognized as the sector leader throughout Central Europe. The Team provides a range of professional actuarial and financial risk management services for the insurance sector and other financial institutions.
Services provided by AIS:
- Life and non-life actuarial modelling and review of calculations and methodologies (Solvency II, MCEV, local GAAP, IFRS 4, IFRS 17),
- Life and non-life reserving, pricing, new products profit testing,
- Finance transformation projects: impact assessment, calculation and reporting processes automation, Prophet modelling enhancements, robotic process automation, etc.,
- Actuarial support: audits, M&A, Due Diligence,
- Data mining and predictive analytics.