Ad Operations Manager EU
Amazon Europe Core
- offer expired 4 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
We are looking for a driven, analytical and technical Ad Operations Manager to join our growing MarTech department within EU WFS Marketing. You will own media operations for several EU markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Czech) and be in charge of creating and implementing foundational infrastructure to ensure the best campaigns performance and the best AdTech stack usage. You will work closely with media agencies both on day to day executions (ensuring best in class campaigns setup, tracking and optimization), and on strategic projects (e.g. AdTech stack providers selection and implementation).
This role is a new function for WFS Marketing, which means that you will be able to work autonomously, shape usage of ad technology at an European scale and define ways of collaboration internally (MarTech, Analytics departments) and with external media agencies to drive success of Amazon campaigns.
The role reports to Snr. Marketing Automation Manager.
Key job responsibilities
This role consists of 4 responsibility areas:
1. Boost campaigns performance. In this area you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing media agency in end-to-end campaign management - from set up and tagging, through tracking and optimization, to measurement, reporting and analysis - ensuring they are set up using best practices and deliver outstanding results.
• Guiding media agency in driving campaigns performance via continuous optimizations and testing new solutions.
• Conducting audits for creatives and tagging, ensuring efficient implementation of ad-serving, web & mobile analytics, audience tracking and optimization technologies are in place.
• Managing day-to-day operations and troubleshooting campaign issues.
2. Upgrade AdTech stack infrastructure. In this area you will be responsible for:
• Building, structuring and developing proper AdTech infrastructure. Auditing currently used AdTech stack and if needed, selecting and implementing new vendor.
• Optimizing ad server architecture and implementing proper taxonomy ensuring fast and accurate reporting.
• Coordinating DCO provider implementation and adoption.
3. Take data-driven campaigns to the next level. In this area you will be responsible for:
• Building and implementing first party data segments to improve campaigns performance.
• Analyzing and optimizing user journey based on the attribution modelling.
• Implementing advanced re-targeting strategies.
• Preparing the organization to operate in a cookie-less world.
4. Establish processes & best practices; provide technical expertise. In this area you will be responsible for:
• Serving as the technical subject matter expert, providing guidance on managing campaigns, workflows, data, tech stack and software providers.
• Defining campaigns optimizations standards and KPI. Creating and applying best practices and learnings to continually improve results.
• Building multiple implementation processes (tech stack, tagging, measurement, creatives delivery) and ensuring the best practices are maintained.
• Setting ways of working with internal teams and external vendors.
Relevant work experience in ad operations role at a digital media agency, publisher, DSP or AdTech company.
Experience working with AdTech stack, incl. but not limited to ad serving, DPS, DMP, DCO, tag management and tracking, viewability, brand safety.
Experience using specific AdTech software: Sizmek, DoubleVerify, Trade Desk, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics. Quantcast and Flashtalking are nice to have.
Vast digital media industry knowledge and technical knowledge about ad infrastructure and end-to-end campaign management processes (ad set up, tracking, optimization, measurement and reporting).
Experience in implementing first party data tracking solutions and leveraging first party data for campaign success.
Ability to understand and analyze user journeys, use the appropriate attribution models and identify improvement areas for better campaign performance.
English written and verbal proficiency.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Media, Marketing or a relevant technical field.
Project Management skills.
Good understanding of HTML, JS/JSON, Flash, etc.
Experience in recruitment marketing would be a plus.
Passionate advocate for candidate/consumer experience.
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Europe Core
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy; to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep. We do things on a massive scale – millions of packages pass through the hands of our Associates every year. As a business, we do lots of things to attract, engage, support, motivate and enable the brilliant people who make it all happen.
At the forefront of that effort, in Europe, sits our Workforce Staffing (WFS) Marketing Team – a collective of talented individuals managing marketing & media strategy, analytics, reporting & modelling, tools & systems. Our goal is attracting hundreds of thousands of associates yearly for jobs at various operational business lines (fulfillment centers, transportation, and logistics).