- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing global IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Administration and Operations Specialist with GermanNumer ref.: POL001S3
The opportunity:Administration and Operations Specialist you will closely work with our EY GSA stakeholder group with the main objective to perform administrative activities within the Alumni & Communications departments, which will give you the possibility to use German on a daily basis and to learn more about the alumni relationship management and modern communication solutions.
If you are interested in the Alumni & Communications fields, possess excellent German skills and you like to work with different tools and different projects - this job is perfect for you.
Your key responsibilities:In the field of Alumni:
- Preparing detailed reports and dashboards
- Intranet support
- Support with MS Office admin tasks
- Updating Alumni database
- Managing Alumni Mailbox
- Project coordination
- Preparing and sending out Alumni communication
- Alumni events support
- Content support for Alumni Portal
- Pro-active handling of recurring admin processes
- Daily News creation and distribution
- Mailbox management
- Database management
- Intranet support
- Other administrative support as per requirement
Skills and attributes for success:
- Able to work independently, with attention to detail, a proactive approach to making the project succeed with absolute integrity.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly and concisely communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Being able to take complex tasks and break them down into manageable components in defined timelines.
- Showing proactive approach and seeking continuous improvement areas
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies for marketing
- Project coordination skills with ability to build collaborative working relationship
- Fast learner, well organized and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail
What we look for:
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Experienced user in MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Strong affinity for technical applications and processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in database management
- Experience working in a virtual team environment
- High communication and relationship management skills
- Analytical mindset
- Team oriented
- Fast learner, organized and self-motivated
- PowerBI and SharePoint knowledge would be an asset
What working at EY GDS offers:In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
This role will involve a great exposure to the market in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will interact with EY stakeholders on a daily basis and will be offered a variety of challenges to learn and implement. On top of that you will have a chance to excel your language skills.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment