- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
Capita is the UK’s largest business process outsourcing company hiring almost 75 000 staff across UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Our goal is simple: to help our wide range of public and private sector clients improve service to their customers.
Capita Poland, with two Business Centres in Kraków and Łódź, hires almost 900 employees. We deliver multilingual business services that range from managing complex processes to more specialised support. That provides our employees with the opportunity to work for various clients and develop expertise in many disciplines.
Given our expansion plans and exciting new projects, Capita is currently recruiting for the position of:
Administration Collection Agent
The Administration Collections Agent will be responsible for maintaining accurate records and responding to all correspondence received in relation to overdue monies for our clients’ services.
As Administration Collection Agent you will be responsible for:
- Implement the Company’s Credit Control practices as per the Policy and Procedures documents
- Achieve set individual targets and contracts KPIs
- Process all administrative tasks as allocated in work list
- Identification, documentation, and resolution of postal/e-mail queries, disputes, and general enquiries in an efficient and timely manner (as per deadlines)
- Create and maintain databases/spreadsheets for the purposes of credit management information and decision making
- Implement the Company’s Credit Control practices as per the Policy and Procedures document
- Maintenance of accurate processes as per procedures
- Mentor and assist in the training of new staff as required
- Other duties may be agreed from time to time
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience of working to and performing against set targets
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
- A desire to succeed and develop skills
- Results focused team-player, with excellent communication skills and strong drive.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Paying attention to the details
What we can offer you:
- Interesting job in international environment
- Challenging tasks to encounter every day
- Stability of employment
- Work in a friendly environment
- Attractive social benefits packet
- Training programme
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV via Aplikuj teraz button bellow.
Remember to put in the subject of your email: “Administration Collection Agent”.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.