Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Administration & Operations Coordinator (m/w)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specializing in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
For our client, we currently looking for candidates ready for new job opportunities:
Administration & Operations Coordinator (m/w)Numer ref.: AOC/GDA/1121
- administration of company documentation,
- account management and acting as a liaison with sales team,
- supporting sales team with daily activities as well as when needed,
- supporting the sales team in terms of documents, Sales Orders deadlines and logistics documents,
- supporting purchasing processes,
- cooperation with suppliers,
- management of waste management arising from manufacturing processes,
- involvement and support of the production team in manufacturing processes,
- supporting the Management Board in building, planning and implementing new projects.
- fluent English level is a must,
- interest in developing a career within the Account Management/ Finance administrative sphere,
- attention to detail and sense of service, hardworking and committed to meeting deadlines.
- outstanding organizer with prioritization and time management skills.
- high level proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Our client offer:
- attractive salary adequate to the competences,
- working with people from all around the globe and offices both in Asia as well as in Europe,
- multi-cultural organization,
- working in dynamic and fast growing company,
- team spirit, cultural exchange and passion as well as sustainability.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388