Administration & Payroll HRIS Expert
Danone Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Administration & Payroll HRIS Expert in our Center of Expertise and Service Delivery you will be responsible for monitoring and improving Payroll activities to ensure central systems availability, process efficiency and KPI's evolution.
For the coming 3 to 4 years you will have an impact to create the harmonized and most robust Payroll & Admin process organization and then define areas for further optimization to support HR & Danoners user experience in central systems, and ensure efficiency of operations.
As a part of Global Administration and Payroll team goal you will also have a chance to participate in creation the best ecosystem, to support local needs and allow more efficiency in HR management. This will include digitalization journey and systems evolution to ensure HR best in class either on Organization & Process either on Solutions Expertise.
If you are goal oriented, able to work in dynamic enviroment and meet deadlines as well as communicate effectively then this offer is for you.
Join our company and work in international and flexible environment with great people and numerous benefits.
You will be also responsible for:
- Strongly contributing to Shared Services mindset and project management,
- Master Data management from central HRIS (SuccessFactors) to local system (Payroll, ServiceNow, Concur),
- Ensuring close management of our various stakeholders in the project (IT, Finance, HR),
- Acting as a guardian of the Data Model, processes and technical architecture to ensure consistency across the regions,
- Supporting local Admin&Payroll team understanding of impacts, added value and limits,
- Guarantee good level of information to assess the needs (compliance) and risks (data privacy, legal reporting...) to positively challenge the request considering technical opportunities as well,
- Engaging local HR communities around HRIS Roadmap,
- Maintaining close relationship to ensure local needs are considered and ensure feedbacks on our deliveries,
- Providing training to ensure good awareness on the systems setup&evolutions.
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have:
At least 5 years of experience in HR Administration & Payroll management area,
At least good understanding of international environment (good understanding of various HR requirements on European markets),
HRIS and technical tools appetencies and understanding of the systems as key enablers of the strategy,
Service oriented mindset
High developed communication and interpersonal skills,
Fluency in English (B2/C1 level).
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible". Taking the role of Administration & Payroll HRIS Expert you will join Center of Expertise and Service Delivery and becoming a part of Global Administration and Payroll team to full our mission.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
- Danone is all about development! How much you will develop depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/professionalalisci/#benefity).
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a video call with your future manager.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.