sharing the costs of sports activities
- Sukiennicza 2, Bielsko-BiałaBielsko-Biała, Silesian
- Offer expired a day ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
This position oversees a reception and provides general administration services. It requires a flexible, pro-active, problem-solving, detail and customer service-oriented attitude.
Reception related duties (approx. 20% of time):
• Be the first face of the company responsible for reception, by being a constant presence at the front desk, answering general phone line, greeting guests etc.
• Be a concierge for employees and international guests (for example: helping with travel arrangements, booking hotels / taxis, ordering catering etc.)
• Responsible for office & parking security (for example: registering guests, managing building access cards distribution, parking spaces allocation etc.)
• Processing incoming / outgoing mails & packages
General administration related duties (approx. 70% of time):
• Responsible for invoices & employee expenses processing, company cards reconciliation etc.
• Coordinate and act as main point of contact for vendors, developing and maintaining relationships with caterers, supply vendors, etc.
• Ordering office / IT equipment and office supplies as needed
• Tracking and monitoring office equipment and assets
• Coordination of equipment/facilities repairs, fixtures, enhancements etc., first point contact for landlord
• Preparing & maintenance of various documents & reports according to local law & internal company procedures
• Facilitate company events to maintain a thriving company culture and enhance employee engagement
• Support brand building and local community initiatives
Other (approx. 10% of the time):
• Administrative support for Managing Director in ad-hoc projects / requests
• Time for your own personal development in the area of office administration, people services, employer branding depending on how would you like your role to evolve as the company growths
Previous general office or administrative experience preferred
Exceptional communications skills and fluency in English
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude, ability to demonstrate and take initiative
Willingness to learn and try different things, as this role combines a lot of different areas
What we offer
Competitive salary, employment contract
Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platform (LinkedIn Learning), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – LuxMed with dental care, MyBenefit cafeteria with MultiSport card, social package (ZFSS), pension plan (PPK) – Aviva, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks
Team building events and conferences
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Pitney Bowes Polska sp z o.o.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact. We are currently seeking an: Administration & Reception Specialist.
Not sure if you have enough experience to meet the challenge, but still willing to learn and join our Office Management team? Send us your application and we are happy talk about the possibilities. Think big!