- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Implement and improve the Sales Support Process objectives and the day-to-day management of the sales support process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
You are responsible for
- Preparing all needed documents for participation in tenders for the sales force across all Business Units
- Prepare all needed certificates and declarations to fulfil tender requirements/qualify for tender
- Create and maintain a total overview of all tenders
- Set priorities and ensures correct and completeness of documents
- Ensure correct and up-to-date quality documentation and coordinate timely alignment in terms of tender-related issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and preparing quotes approval in a dedicated tool
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support for the sales team in Germany.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Fluent in German, good written and verbal communication
- Understand the general terms and conditions of the customer, Focus on special conditions (contractual penalties, terms of payment, delivery time etc.
- Good customer care skills
- Very good business knowledge and time management
- Flexible in working time, working under strict deadlines
- Work accurate (attention to details) and be on time
- Good organizational skills
- Legal background would be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.