Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com.
For the position of Service Administration Specialist with German located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment and presenting long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
Administration Specialist with German
Main location: Warsaw
Würdest du gern täglichen Kontakt mit der Deutschen Sprache bei der Arbeit haben?
Look what we have for you!
- Effective service orders processing in SAP,
- Invoicing of services in reference to reports delivered by technicians,
- Maintaining customer information and device database in CRM,
- Service contracts administration,
- Cooperation with business partners in Germany,
- Securing high quality and professional day to day service activities within agreed KPI's.
If You have:
- Good knowledge of German (B2 level),
- Good knowledge of English,
- 1-3 years' professional experience in similar positions (preferably in SSC/BPO organization),
- Very good MS Office skills,
- Quick perception, excellent attention to detail,
- High customer orientation and focus on service quality and timeliness,
- Availability for business travel and flexibility due to the business needs,
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system (would be an asset).
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Interesting and challenging responsibilities in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Possibility to gain first experience in an international and global environment,
- Opportunity to work with young and multicultural team,
- Supportive team members,
- Possibility to use English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.