- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
International relations, rules and regulations are always evolving and today we notice the effects of these shifts faster than ever. We advise companies involved in international trade in setting up global trade programs, regulatory changes and using the latest technology, allowing them to innovate, simplify and anticipate ahead of the curve.
CATTS uses over 30 years of hands-on experience in international commerce, supply chain management, customs and trade compliance to deliver practical and reliable advisory services for the right price. We have backgrounds with multinationals and government authorities, for which we have successfully delivered projects around the globe.
Join CATTS' Broker Management team in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position and who are interested in gaining knowledge in regulatory trade compliance work.
- Administrative support for operational team.
- Preparation of internal operational reports.
- Cooperation with other teams within company.
- Communicating with client on issues regarding customs processes.
- Fluency in Danish.
- Fluency in English.
- Import/Export and Customs regulations is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum/occasional travel required.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
- Working in a virtual global and friendly team.
- Participation in interesting international projects.
- Working from home office (travel to the office may be required from time to time).