Franklin Templeton International Services S.à r.l. (“FTIS”) performs an important role in the European business strategy of Franklin Templeton Investments. The entity is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier in Luxembourg, and holds licenses as a UCITS management company, an Alternative Investment Fund Manager, and recently has acquired a MIFID Ancillary license to enable it to perform portfolio management activities.
The Governance and Oversight team located in Poznan provides support services to the senior management of FTIS in overseeing daily operations of the company. The team works closely with the key stakeholders within the business and fund boards.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the front desk located in Luxembourg office and Governance & Oversight team in daily responsibilities and admin related tasks
- Managing FTIS’ general administrative activities
- Helping with documentation and filing systems
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Internal communication
- Participating in local projects
- Preparing reports and statistics
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have min. 2 years of office experience in a comparable position/function.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Strong written and verbal English communication skills required. Knowledge of French and German would be an asset.
- Are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Are able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Adapt positively to change and effectively cope with business demands.
- Have proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, SharePoint, Outlook).
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects