The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Polska in Wrocław, Corporate Finance & Control is looking for candidates for the position of
Administrative Assistant to Accounting Services VP
The Administrative Assistant will provide an efficient support to Accounting Services VP (located in France) and his team for administrative and communication activities.
- Manage VP agenda, travel arrangements and all logistics topics
- Prepare meeting minutes, agenda, pre-reading material, practical arrangements
- Support preparation of presentations & reports
- Responsible for planning & preparing conferences and events
- Coordination of communication for various business units in France
- Communication on Volvo Intranet, publication of news
- Manage team places for Accounting Services organization
- Take part in various department projects,
- Support other team members if needed
- Coordination and Back-up to other assistants
- Perform other related duties assigned
Required experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position in international matrix organization
- Excellent English skills, both spoken & written
- Communicative level of French language
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-spirit and open attitude
- Experience in working with people located in different countries and from different cultures
- Excellent organization skills
- Proactive approach & result-oriented
- High degree of integrity and sense of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of MS Office, e.g. MS Word and Power Point
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals
- Comprehensive introduction training package
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław