- Warszawa, mazowieckie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Uniwersytet Warszawski Centrum Nowych Technologii
Centre of New Technologies University of Warsaw (CeNT UW) is an interdisciplinary research institute dedicated to the understanding of basic processes at the levels of atoms, molecules, cells and organisms.
Main duties & Key responsibilities:
The above list is not exhaustive and you would be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the post.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (optional) in English, detailing your relevant experience and motivation to join us.
Thanking all applicants for their interest, we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.
I agree to use my image in the form of a photograph taken by the University of Warsaw in connection with the performance of employee duties under an employment contract in order to: attach the image to the employee files that are processed both as paper documents and in an electronic format, issue an identity card, for the period of time resulting from the provisions of the Labour Code.
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
- The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: [email protected];
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data."