sharing the costs of sports activities
Administrative / Executive Assistant
A.T. Kearney Sp. z o.o.
- Królewska 18, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- full office work
- Payment schedule:monthly
Engage in robust business development activities run by the Senior Team (CXO level) in Warsaw Office – developing contact lists, scheduling meetings to expand relationships with clients, preparing and sending business correspondence, assisting in logistics & other preparations for pitches, workshops and conferences.
Provide tender support from assisting in preparation of formal documentation to offer submission.
Support our Senior Team (CXO level) to run effectively their day-to-day activities – calendar management, logistics & travel organization for business trips, setting meetings, video conferences, expenses administration & other related tasks.
Assist in developing, organizing and running office initiatives & team events.
Provide other assistance for the Warsaw Office as requested by our Office Manager.
Interpersonal skills: friendly, reliable, professional manner, trustworthy, team player.
Proactive approaches to problem solving, actively seeking and proposing solutions.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
Expert level written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.
Working knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
Broad administrative experience and related skills typically proven by at least 2 years of past corporate, business or administrative experience supporting CXO level.
University degree and/or supplemental course work at university level preferred.
What we offer
Fast career progression
Attractive salary program
A wide package of trainings
Competitive benefits package (life insurance, private healthcare and sport packages)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
A.T. Kearney Sp. z o.o.
• Kearney is one of the top management firms. We are a global partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with. For us consulting is a people business. We call ourselves #kearneyoriginals
• Our strategic operations heritage means we’ve always known that a plan is only as good as the outcome it inspires. In practice, our teams bring the perspective, understanding, and hands-on know-how to build the future as you see it. Working together we’ll see big ideas through to working realities, helping you move from keeping up to breaking through.
• We are present in Poland since early 90s and our Warsaw Office operates continuously since 1996. Our team has been growing double digit in recent years and we plan to continue and further accelerate that growth, advising clients and helping drive transformation in all key industries – both in Poland and the region.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted