- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our clients, leading international Retail company, we are looking for…
… to join IT Center based in Warsaw, Poland.
Company and position overview:
- International Retail Company, well-known brand with its presence in Europe, USA and Canada
- Work in highly skilled, open for new technologies and multinational environment
- Possible home office (currently 100% remote work),
- Attractive salary and annual bonus
- Contract of Employment
- Benefits package: private medical care, Life and NNW insurance, sport card, English lessons, integration events, family room etc.
- Brand new office in attractive location near Metro Station
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not only; configuration, integration, and testing
- Being application quality responsible for operations issues with the platform.
- Administration of ITSM or/and ITOM. Additional knowledge in Service Now modules is an advantage.
- Coordinate application upgrades across multiple locations
- Drive the continuous improvements of Business processes and services delivered with Service Now
- Develop technical and process documentation. Using the knowledge base module within ServiceNow
- Running projects in Service Now in SN PPM module
- Sticking to SLA’s and focus on Quality
- 2+ years of experience in working with Service Now
- 1+ years of experience working in an administration role for ServiceNow Platform
- Experience in one (or more) additional scripting languages will be advantage Python, PowerShell, Json
- Previous experience in ITSM is a advantage
- IT Practice experience such as for example. ITIL certification is an advantage
- Understanding of RESTful Web Service and APIs
- Knowledge and proficiency in all areas of Service Now configuration
- Proficient in ServiceNow’s ITSM and ITOM module.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field
- Fluent English is a must - level B2/C1