Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Administrator – Talent Acquisition Operations
- Working closely with the in-country Operations Support and Recruiting teams in North America, India, United Kingdom and Poland to process data related to the hiring process;
- Providing operational and administrative support during the Recruitment and Onboarding processes in above mentioned countries;
- Facilitate hire and on boarding processes including: obtaining candidate data needed for hire, submitting background check requests to vendor, sending hire letter with supplemental information, sending pre-hire communications, Candidate Reimbursement, Talent Acquisition Satisfaction Surveys management;
- Processing applications and requests and providing guidance on recruitment processes, transactions and systems;
- Audit all completed work for accuracy;
- Handle assignment of new requisitions, managing data accuracy reviews, update documentation;
- Testing and pre-screening management;
- Applying changes in the processes in daily work
- Fluent English – C1 Level is preferred (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to details is required;
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Teamwork skills;
- Experience in administration (HR, Recruitment, Administration, Consulting);
- Cross cultural competence will be an asset;
- Work in the international / outsourcing company will be an asset;
- Customer service experience will be an asset;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions