- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for…
Administrator Windows Server
… to join DevOps Team dedicated to administrating Windows Solutions.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- TEAM: A close-knit team providing a stable and safe Windows platform and tools for using the application in a safe and up-to-date environment. The team's mission is to offer the latest technologies that are easily digestible for business and ensure its continuity.
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plant, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Joining the team providing a stable and safe Windows platform and tools for using the application in a safe and up-to-date environment;
- 40% Systems administration
- 30% Development / automation of infrastructure processes
- 30% Other activities arising from the position
- Working in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
- At least 1 year experience in Windows Server Administrating or knowledge of Microsoft System Center or experience with Citrix platform, VDI
- Experience with virtualization technologies of VMWare, Hyper-V,
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts,
- Programming skills (.NET)- nice to have
- High communication and interpersonal skills,
- Very good command of the English language (B2 level),
- Willingness to constantly improve,
- Good work organization, the ability to prioritize tasks,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Independence and the ability to make decisions.
- Higher education with an IT or related profile,
- Experience in administrative work with systems from the Microsoft, Citrix / VDI families