- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
As a part of developing our long-lasting partnership with Cisco Systems (find more at estartasolutions.com) we are currently looking for English speaking candidates to fulfill roles to join our Major Incident Management Team in Cracow.
After Hours Incident Manager
- Using of various communication channels in order to maintain customer satisfaction during IT-related incidents,
- Ensuring the quickest resolution possible by regular follow ups with the engineering teams involved,
- Arranging and leading conference calls with a professional manner,
- Writing business communication on incidents driven for variety of stakeholders involved, including executive management,
- Documenting actions taken in appropriate systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written,
- Proven business communication skills,
- Ability to work under time pressure to ensure maintaining customer SLA,
- Excellent conflict management skills,
- Previous experience in incident management/major incident management would be a huge asset,
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset (with focus on incident management),
- ITIL foundation certificate would be an asset.
What do we offer:
- B2B contract on special rules (PTO, private healthcare, Multisport card, trainings & benefits not elsewhere seen with B2B contract),
- Flexible schedule: 24/7/365 shift based work (mixed 12hrs shifts during work week and weekend),
- Possibility of remote work after the training period.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.