- Krakowska 4, Balice (pow. krakowski)Balice (pow. krakowski), Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy challenges and you are looking for a job in the world of motorsport, this might be the right place for you.
• Working closely with customers and technicians worldwide to provide parts and services for the Ford Fiesta R2 and R5
• Processing order received, including arranging parts and liaising with department heads within M-Sport Poland Sp. z o.o. and M-Sport Ltd
• Arranging rebuilds of components and scheduling of rebuild work with departments
• Producing time schedules with clients and working within these to match customers’ requirements
• Working with shipping companies and producing import/export documentation for Polish Customs Service
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experienced in sales and computerised stock control system
• Highly organised with an excellent telephone manner
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Preferably with motorsport background
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. The role would suit a self-motivated flexible team player, with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
What we offer
Friendly work environment within young team
Opportunity to develop and broaden skills
Contract for an indefinite period of time (after probation period)
M-Sport Poland Sp. z o.o.
M–Sport Poland Sp. z o.o. is Central European base of M-Sport LTD which specializes in the constructions and preparation of rally cars and provides complete rally car services.
People interested in sending a CV with a photo and a Cover Letter by clicking the APPLY button.
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.