aftersales technical support specialist
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are hiring for one of our Client's businesses that decided to create a brand new Customer Experience Support Centre in Gdańsk.
As pioneers and a global leader, Company is ambitious to write forward their success story, inspiring and shaping industry. As the world in which they operate with class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
If you are able to deliver professional administration, thrive to improve yourself and the company, then you're at the right place.
We are hiring a new back office engineering team where one of the key roles is aftersales technical support specialist, who supports internal and external clients in possible breakdown technical advisory.
So, if you are willing to take on a new challenge and learn, let's talk! We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.
- provide comprehensive technical support for Company's product range
- delivery of regular product Training along with identifying training needs and assist with planning projected training
- continuous development of training and technical support aids such as Engineers interactive information
- advising customers online with product issues and assisting engineers with on-site trouble shooting
- reviewing and advising the service team with high cost quotations and dispute queries
- providing engineers reports on product related failures and components (on request)
- reporting product faults and issues using C-Case, and liaising with factory personnel
- finding solutions to product issues and produce work instructions & bulletins for those solutions
- occasional provision of technical support on alternative makes of equipment
what we expect
- ability to confidently and effectively work on your own andd within a small team in an ever changing environment
- excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to clearly communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- sound knowledge of mobile hydraulics and ideally variable pumps and electrical control systems
- patience and methodology to be able to analyse and diagnose often complex problems
- SAP knowledge
- English fluency
- be proactive in approach, possessing a resilient / robust nature allowing to work well under pressure within a busy and challenging environment
- be flexible with regard to working hours (including out of hours) and tasks performed
what we offer
- taking part in creating new customer experience support centre with long term perspectives (contract of employment)
- being a part of knowledge sharing process internationally
- occasional travel within the UK, Ireland and abroad as required to provide technical support and assistance
- possibility to receive “Train the Trainer” training
- supportive workplace and development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects
- wide range of benefits (Medicover Healthcare package, Multisport card or AXA Life Insurance)