At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: AC/ISS
- Work in a modern, global corporation.
- Possibility to create a company in a phase of dynamic development.
- Employment contract (without trial period).
- Social package, including private medical care and sports card.
- Business English classes and international work environment.
- Trainings, cross – functional projects and programs dedicated to the best employees.
- Very friendly working atmosphere.
- Modern office in Mokotów area – 10 minutes from Wilanowska metro station.
- Working in an international environment.
- Being an Agile Coach for multiple teams of skilled developers delivering B2B Solutions.
- Support the Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables.
- Cooperating with Managers and Line of Business across many countries.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments.
- Guiding and Coaching Teams and the Organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Improving self-organization, empowerment and collaboration between Teams and Team Members.
- Removing blockers to ensure team performance.
Join us if you have…
- Agile methodologies knowledge,
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building,
- Very good English language skills – allowing seamless communication,
- More than two year of experience in the Scrum Master/Agile Coach role,
- Bachelor or master degree preferably in: IT,
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects,
- Knowledge and practical experience of Kanban,
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management tools such as Jira is a plus,
- High analytical skills,
- Ability to manage own time and timely execution of assigned tasks,
- Second level Scrum Master certification (PSM, CSP) is a plus,
- Experience being Coach for multiple Teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).