Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/ESBAgile/122018
- Defining the strategy for the agile transformation.
- Analysis, creation and implementation of the improvements in the development process.
- Organizing training sessions about the agile approach for the virtual teams.
- Providing the teams with tools they can use to improve their working environment and the development practices.
- Supporting the Product Owners in the process of creating a safe and comfortable environment for their virtual teams.
- Improving communication and collaboration between team members.
- Creating a feedback culture ensuring continues improvements.
- Empower teams.
- Helping employees become more flexible towards changes and adapt to them faster.
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- good understanding of the different agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, supported by the PSM I certification,
- at least 2 years of work experience on the Scrum Master or Agile Coach position in a global organization having team members located in different countries,
- good understanding of the traditional approach to project management (waterfall),
- experience in IT project management,
- excellent English skills,
- knowledge about the team dynamics, the process of creating new teams, team building and team coaching.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office