- Alma Tower, Pilotów 10, 31-462 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee more than 500 dedicated engineers across 18 offices in Denmark, England, Germany, Spain, the US, Poland and Ukraine.
CREADIS applies advanced technology to develop new products, processes and production equipment. DIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.
Agile Program Manager
Leave your mark on the future solutions
As an Agile Program Manager at CREADIS Sp. z o. o. you will get an independent and varied workday with professional challenges matching your skills. You will be involved in small and large development projects and you will be responsible for project implementation in close dialogue with our customers.
Agile Program Manager Tasks
- Management of interaction with PM stakeholders (ATS PM&O, ATS SMDT leadership, …), periodic and ad hoc reporting, preparation of reporting and presentation material, reporting back into project team
- Collection of required material from the project team (via/including sub program leads)
- Tracking of program milestones and actions
- Hosting and documentation of program related technical meetings - Scrums, internal sprint meetings, project team & technical stakeholders, sprint reviews, special purpose reviews/SPRs
- Periodic alignment with program and sub program leaders & adjustment of program management information
- Ensuring consistency of content in program management and reporting tools and material
- Program management in general – min 3 years of experience
- Cross-function team leadership, ensuring all requirements are met on schedule and within budget
- Coordination/liaising with stakeholders and management throughout the organization as well as external suppliers
- AGILE principles (bonus: Scrum Master certificate, experience with agile in non-software programs)
- CA agile rally, specifically reporting/dashboards
- PM and reporting automation (e.g. ensuring consistency between content and status in rally, smartsheets, various excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- Generation, management, revision control of technical documentation (confluence, github)
- Fluent English
- High level of communication skills
CREADIS’ online recruitment system
Would you like to be a part of our team, please send your application via our online recruitment system, where all applications are processed. You will access our recruitment system via our website. Here you will find the unsolicited application page. Read more about our recruitment process on our website https://pl.creadis.com/kariera/aplikacja-bezposrednia/
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.