Agile Project Manager
Squiz Poland Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- aleja Wojska Polskiego 184CSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Squiz is a global IT company, already employing over 350 employees in offices all over the world (including Szczecin, London, Edinburgh, New York, Sydney and Melbourne). For 22 years we have been providing professional solutions for the enterprise sector, governmental, educational, cultural and non-profit organizations around the world. Every day we try to create tools and products that will help improve the digital experience of our clients by combining CMS, CRM and search engines.
Our greatest asset is people who create a supportive, positive, flexible and constantly developing team. We like what we do and we are sure that you will like it with us too!
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who will work with one of our interdisciplinary development teams, implementing projects for clients from the US, UK, Australia and Poland. Our implementations are based both on proprietary technologies created by product teams and industry front-end standards. We are a global company, therefore our teams are dispersed.
Your task will be to support the team in planning, optimizing and prioritizing so as to ensure that projects are delivered on time, in accordance with client requirements and budget. We also want our Agile PMs to be ambassadors of agile project management methods, and to take care of their implementation based on the best industry practices.
- Experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry
- Previous experience delivering Agile projects
- Commercial client/ customer experience
- Work across cross functional teams in different locations
- Make commercial decisions that ensure both ROI for the business while also delivering value for clients
- Any experience delivering digital or web focused projects
- Strong Polish and English communication skills as our customers are in Poland, UK & USA
- Employment contract (full-time)
- Flexible working hours
- At the moment, we are working remotely, but the office is available·
- Free on-the-job English tutorials
- 30 days of paid leave, regardless of the length of service
- PLN 1000 of the annual supplement supporting a healthy lifestyle
- Private medical care package, group insurance
- Free lunch, coffee and fruit at the office
- A spacious loft office with a place to relax
- Private, free parking