- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are seeking for an Agronomic Solutions Manager who will be responsible for data in CEE, thus the actual location of the office will be determined after candidate's chosing. The workplace will be located in one of CEE offices.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop tailor-made, competitive crop protection solutions for EMEA and within the Cluster markets in the frame of EMEA development that meet customer and market requirements in a respective segment
- Maintain proximity to the local markets to anticipate customer needs and CP trends
- Define and implement development strategies in the respective crop protection segment to ensure an optimized time-to-market process in close collaboration with EMEA and Cluster functions of Field Solutions, Regulatory Science, Market Development and Marketing Plan, evaluate and ensure that all trials for the registration process are documented according to GAP/Label recommendations and following EPPO standards, internal SOPs or specific Country legal requirements.
- Actively contribute to zonal/European development projects (in the EU) or Cluster development projects (Outside the EU) as a member of the respective committees and task forces in the EU, support the Zonal projects by taking over the role as L-ASM and by that support the Regional ASM work.
- Propose and build trial program for proof-of-concept ideas as possible pre-projects and ensure a sufficient input of project ideas, local customer needs as well as market and agronomic conditions from the cluster markets into the regional FS organization.
- Manage trials contributing to an excellent technical knowledge of new products and the availability of a robust technical core data package that can help Market Development for further commercial positioning according to the strategy.
- In the EU, support theBiology Data Managers in the preparation of the Biological Assessment Dossiers and similar documentations as well as supporting with additional claims of the authorities during the evaluation process.
- Cooperate and network with external trialcooperators / Official institutes and key technical opinion leaders
- In some countries, act as local Country ASM where no local ASM lead is operating.
Who You Are:
- University degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Horticulture or Biological Sciences
- Several years of experience in the fields of plant pathology, weed management or applied entomology (e.g. PhD)
- Excellent knowledge of crops and practical cropping systems as well as
- Good experience with field trials and field testing methodology
- Solid experience in the development of crop protection products
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- A team player, ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good networking and communications skills
- Flexible and reliable person, takes clear ownership for tasks
- Familiar with common IT applications like Microsoft Office and database systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Driving license
What do we offer:
- Local employment contract
- Localization of the office dependent on chosen candidate’s localization