Agronomist / Plant Health Manager
Clarico Recruitment International Limited
GnieznoGniezno, Greater Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Be the key stakeholder responsible for the Plant’s Health within the country
Field inspections: Temperatures, diseases, other variables related to plant health
Tracking plant health from the field in Poland and at the final customer to improve quality
Control and supervise quality variables. Coordinate contact with labs, proactively search for improvements and solutions
Create quality procedures and processes for the farms
Prepare reports for local and corporate departments
Continuous interaction with Spain and Italy
Good technical knowledge in plant health (better if it is based on strawberry plants) with
good managerial skills
• Studies: Agricultural university degree (Agro-Tech-Engineer. Agro/Biological-Tech-Engineer), MBA would be appreciable
• Good knowledge of plant health and quality in the agricultural or fruit and vegetable growing business
• Professional experience: At least 3 to 5 years experience as a field or greenhouse manager
• Languages: English, Polish. Spanish is welcomed
• IT: MS Office
• Skills and competencies: Attention to details, able to lead teams, financial knowledge
What we offer
• Salary: 150 – 190 PLN
• Company Car, Laptop & Mobile Telephone
To discuss the opportunity further click here to arrange a confidential call with our CEO Russ Metcalf.
Our client is an international group of companies leading the development of new berry varieties to meet growers’ and consumers’ needs within different markets.
They are one of the biggest nurseries in the world and have +1,500 hectares worldwide, strategically chosen for their soil and climate conditions.
In Poland, their business focus is solely on the production of Strawberries and they are now looking to hire an Agronomist / Plant Health Manager to be responsible for the Plant’s Health across all 4 affiliated sites in Poland. Reporting to the Head of Plant Health EMEA, the overview, control, and improvement of plant health in the companies and alliances farms across Poland will be the candidate’s main mission.