Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Algorithm Application Engineer
- Support full cycle of algorithm calibration process;
- Design and develop vehicle crash sensing algorithms with use of Matlab, Simulink or/and Stateflow;
- Simulate crash sensing algorithms and generate algorithm calibrations for specific vehicle platform using customer provided crash data set (with TRW developed simulation and internal calibration software);
- Perform analysis, hardware in the loop test verification and validation;
- Present, discuss and negotiate with customers the sensing performance of algorithms and calibrations.
- Master degree in Electronics, Control, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar;
- Undergraduate and/or graduate coursework in Systems, Dynamics and Controls preferred;
- Ability to work with a team;
- Must possess strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience with MATLAB, SIMULINK, MS Office, MS PowerPoint;
- Experience with C or C++ language preferred;
- Must be able to travel to customer locations overseas.
- Relocation package;
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Discounts on goods and services;
- Flexible working hour;
- Private medical care;
- Work in a multinational team.
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.