The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries. Join us!
Algorithm Development Engineer-ADAS/ Autonomous Driving
Join us and make a difference to peoples life’s. Work on and develop the most advanced semi-autonomous and automated driving systems in the world.
- Development of an assigned algorithm for active safety or autonomous driving radar based functionalities such as vehicle, pedestrian or other obstacles detection, multi-sensor object tracking, multi-sensor fusion, scene perception and situation assessment, etc.
- Customer requirements analysis and alignment with internal and external development departments,
- Support of internal validation team and analysis of assigned algorithm performance in a test drive conditions
- Involvement in a discussion of algorithm development topics with a customer and other competency departments (software, system, test, validation etc.),
- Working globally, across the EU countries, Asia and North America – mainly online however, international traveling might also be required
- BSc/MSc degree in Controls, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- Experience in C/C++ programming, preferably in the embedded environment
- Experience in MATLAB and/or Phyton environment
- Strong Mathematical Background
- Good command of English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Automotive experience, preferably in the field of ADAS
- PhD degree
- Research background
- Knowledge of French or German
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sports activities, etc.