The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Join us as:
Algorithm Development Team Lead
- Leadership of the team of engineers developing advanced driver assistance feature functions within the assigned production program (such as blind spot monitoring, oncoming traffic alert, collision risk identification etc.),
- Planning of the team development activities in coordination with other technical departments,
- Supporting the team in customer requirements’ analysis and documentation handling,
- Regular interaction with the customer, program management and other competency teams (software, system, test, validation etc.) on the topics related to the development of a set of features within the assigned production program,
- Guidance of the team towards realizing their goals,
- Handling the assigned project risks within the scope of algorithm development competency,
- Working globally, across the EU countries, Asia and North America – both online and via international travel.
- University degree in Control Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent qualification,
- 1 year or more experience as algorithm development engineer, systems engineer, function owner, product owner, technical project manager or related,
- Experience in C/C++ programming,
- Experience in MATLAB and/or Python environment,
- Good command of English,
- Excellent communication, team work & social skills, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership role,
- Automotive industry experience, preferably in the field of ADAS,
- Experience in requirements engineering,
- Knowledge of French or German.
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe,
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller,
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers,
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.