- Poznańska 1B, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne, PolskaTarnowo Podgórne (pow. poznański), wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
In accordance with the development of John Deere Bank in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
What You'll do:
The general task of Alliance Sales Manager Poland will be responsibility for growth the usage of finance products and portfolio balances for a given geographic area.
Major duties of Alliance Sales Manager
- Developing John Deere Financial footprint in the area of responsibility through enhancing the cooperation between John Deere branch, Dealers and Financial Partner with the general intention to support selling John Deere machines through Dealers;
- Achieving budgeted John Deere Financial finance market share and volumes in cooperation with the Financial Partner.
- Developing effective working relationships within John Deere organization and with JD Dealers;
- Training and educating Financial Partner, dealers and the JD sales team about finance programs and on how to sell through financing; Providing trainings on JDF offer, financing solutions, underlining benefits of products, processes and tools.
- Be instrumental to dealers and local banks to realize deals with Special Accounts/Large Accounts with complex deal structuring;
- Proactive in supporting JDF marketing activities and developing new, digital ways of communication of JDF solutions;
- Supporting the John Deere sales branch, the Financial Partner and John Deere dealers at national and regional show, as well as other customer events.
- Being familiar with market trends in agriculture and finance markets; thanks to individual research and pro-active listening to customer’s needs, being creative in proposing new ideas and solutions to support developing adequate JDF offerings;
- Maintaining a successful cooperation with the Financial Partner and assure that service level agreements are respected;
- Verify the data provided by the Financial Partner and deliver necessary reporting for the area of responsibility;
- Reporting to the JD Financial Sales Manager for Poland;
What it takes:
We need an excellent communicator in English, who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
Required Education, Technical Skills and knowledge:
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration, supported by minimum 3 years work experience in similar positions or in Banking/Financial Services industry
- Evidence of successful selling, negotiating and conflict resolution experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (articulate and coaching capability).
- Accurate, well organized (work to tight/unpredictable deadlines), flexible and a good team player.
- High level of analytical skills and competence in data interpretation.
- Intermediate level of computer skills required (MS Office applications) and experience of working with electronic credit delivery systems an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Regular territory travel required (80%) as well as occasional European business trips
We offer You:
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing and international organization
- Language courses on-line and in the office
- Flexible working hours