- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We’re from Sweden and our vision is to change the way people work in IT and to provide clients with the best solutions and competences in their digital transformation journey.
We believe that together we can create a great place to work with appreciation of positive impact towards each other, organization and our clients. Right now, we are looking for Amazing IT Talent Recruiter to join our ranks.
In this role, you would be responsible for acquiring the best IT talents from the market, building strong relationships with Consultants, and participating in other HR activities to build a great working environment and company culture.
Would you like to:
- Change standards and deploy of Scandinavian culture of logic and freedom?
- Search for the best IT talents and show what a great candidate experience really is?
- Care about regular contact with our consultants?
- Participate in knowledge and ideas sharing meetings?
- Be a part of a team who want to make Poland Europe’s leading digital innovation center?
- Participate in other HR activities to build a great working environment and company culture?
- Sounds interesting? – join us!
Your skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you want to make a difference. You believe in people and do everything to find best talents. You care about the details. You are trustworthy and you get things done!
You also have a:
- Minimum 1-2 years of working as a Sourcer / Recruiter
- Interest in IT Sourcing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and to build strong relationships
- Interest in continuous personal development in the direction of IT recruitment
- Good level of English
What you will get from this?:
- Work – life balance – because we care about your passions
- We value out-of-the-box thinking, flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- We love giving feedback so we will focus on your personal development
- Atmosphere that you can attend calls with your pet (we love all of them)
- Knowledge sharing culture (we value new ideas and improvements – A LOT)
- Great team and remarkable parties :) (that you'll remember, we promise)
- Computer and phone and whatever you will need (virtual hugs also possible)
- You can choose type of your employment contract
- Medical insurance – of course, multisport – sure
- English and Swedish lessons (if you’re brave enough – try to say övergångsställe)
- Office in the city centre or if you wish – you can work remotely (or full remotely because we want to help you to achieve the best results)
- Acting as a super hero who shape the future of IT industry – kind of our bread and butter