- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Man on the Moon - HR Agency – on behalf of Pathfinder 23 & Content26 is currently looking for:
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Assist with executing various campaign types through Amazon
- Understanding KPIs and ability to implement updates to improve those metrics efficiently
- Stay abreast of changing technologies and requirements for campaign and advertising solutions
- Work with other team members and across other teams seamlessly across varying project types
- Research, test, and manage relevant keywords and interest groups
- Effectively communicate optimization opportunities to help grow the overall success of the various campaign ad types
- Responsible for updating campaigns’ keyword, bid, products or negative targeting where necessary
- Utilizing analytical tools to understand, optimize, and create new opportunities within accounts
- Willingness to grow and excel within the position to higher levels of Advertising positions
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in data analysis and reporting in digital sales, advertising or strategy
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines, and demonstrate creative problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e , VLOOKUP)
- Effective communication skills, attention to details, organizational and time management skills
- Team player; strong willingness and ability to learn and to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Digital ecommerce experience in PPC platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads; familiarity with Amazon Advertising, DSP and experience in client-facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Becoming Amazon and Kenshoo certified
- Beginning to help out on client accounts
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- #Amazon advertising is the fastest growing media platform in the world. It is competing with Google and Facebook for marketshare in media spend. In the position of Amazon eCommerce Marketing Specialist, you will learn the foundations of how to plan, launch, execute and optimize Amazon advertising campaigns for our clients. The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting in building and analyzing paid search campaigns via Amazon’s various platforms for specific clients.
- Huge upside within Amazon ecosystem for growth. Developing technical and client facing skills to grow into a strategist and beyond will offer great career advancement potential.
- Content26 is based in USA (Seattle, WA). During Covid-19 pandemic you will be working remotely. Then we are delighted to meet you in person and work from Warsaw. We have an office in Centrum Koneser.
- We’re planning to conduct 6-8 weeks of professional training between 3PM-11PM CET. Then the working agenda will become align to the European time zone. Occasionally, you will be required to work special evening hours for meetings/calls, etc.
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the C26 team
- Homework online presentation (optional) : Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)