State Street Corporation, founded in 1792 and listed on the New York Stock exchange since 1995 (NYSE: STT), is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management as well as investment research and trading with headquarters in Boston. With $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.4 trillion in assets under management (as of March 31st, 2015) State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. State Street Bank GmbH, based in Munich, is a 100% subsidiary of State Street Corporation having branches in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Krakow, London, Luxembourg, Vienna and Zurich.
We are looking for a
JOB ID: R-582750
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
The EMEA AML Centre (Poland) provides a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to UK Contracted clients. The Officer role requires day-to-day management of a core team of Associates (levels 1, 2 and Senior) to ensure all required tasks and activities met to required standards and timelines. Operational responsibilities are focused on requesting CDD documentation for clients from State Street Donor sites (BU), sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors, reviewing and tracking CDD documentation for all clients in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures. Other responsibilities will be ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely status reporting, quality control and review process is in place, team engagement, team training.
- Hiring and training staff for the department. Setting up suitable training programs and training the department on State Street anti-money laundering procedures.
- Driving the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA offices.
- Managing a team of associates in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of service to State Street EMEA sites.
- Supporting the team with any difficulties in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from donor sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendor.
- Ensuring that the completion of CDD documentation for all clients is in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures including regional uplifts.
- Reporting to local management and notifying local management of operational issues.
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
- Ensuring that MIS on clients CDD and underlying investors is prepared, reviewed and delivered to senior management.
- Ability to operate at a senior management level and engage with senior staff from different State Street locations.
- Display a culture of individual & team ownership of tasks to embed a clear sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ability to manage a team with tight reporting lines and high level of demands.
- Ability to interpret anti-money laundering policies, procedures and laws and put into practice.
- Communicate confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms.
- Creative in identifying efficient ways of completing tasks.
- Can flex and adjust to different reporting requirements of various State Street sites.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
- Prioritisation skills to ensure timely completion of workload.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Team player,
- Leadership qualities,
- Very good English,
- Employee savings plan,
- Premium life insurance package,
- VIP medical package,
- International operating environment,
- Language classes,
- Soft skills trainings,
- Technical workshops,
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities,
- Technical or leadership career pathway.