PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Currently we are looking for candidates who will be acting as the AML Analyst in PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) in Gdańsk.
- Create full KYC profiles and evaluate AML client risk ratings based on analysis of client complex data:
- Perform name and account based research via internal and external sources
- Gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements and Clients’ guidance
- Perform screening (searches against Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons and Negative Press lists) on clients and its related parties
- Identify and analyze alerts generated by client’s transaction monitoring system in order to identify potential suspicious activity
- Identify and escalate any red flags and potential risks as well as operational issues and improvements to supervisor
- Be up to date with anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and FATCA regulations, policies, industry best practices and trends
- Communicate effectively within the organization, collaborate with other analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Team Leaders in order to achieve key projects’ objectives
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of operational experience within a financial institution or other regulated business entity
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office)
- Analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships,
- Able to multitask and finalize assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality
- KYC/AML/FATCA experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European language (German, Scandinavian, French) would be an advantage
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
What we have to offer:
- Possibility to develop career in an international environment,
- Work in a PwC Advisory Team providing services to reputable international clients,
- Attractive training package
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits