- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The AML Compliance Analyst – Negative News will be part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Team and perform functions related to all BBH Lines of Business: Investor Services, Private Banking and Investment Management. The primary responsibility of the analyst will be to review negative news in the public domain relating to financial crimes, and determine the materiality and relevance of the negative news to BBH.
- Review negative news sources in the public domain relating to financial crimes, including money laundering, terrorist financing, and other illicit transactions involving money or securities
- Determine whether the news relates to financial crimes, and the materiality
- Document the results of the review, and ensure that escalation is properly handled and documented
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and have this evidenced
- Develop an understanding of AML/KYC requirements and implications
- Update procedures as needed with continuous improvement
- Strong interest in KYC/AML area
- BA/BS degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience/internship
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Strong English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Aptitude for documentation management, accuracy and organization
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.