Aml Model Analytics Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Use different statistical methods and tools (SQL, R, Python) to analyze effectiveness of scenarios/models
- Conduct periodic model reviews and calibrations
- Build visualization dashboards to assess the efficiency of the tuned scenarios
- Analyze data quality and data completeness
- Process and cleanse semi-structured or unstructured data
- Support source systems to Mantas Transaction Type mapping reviews
- Work with a strong team globally, with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills in analytics and data science
- Work with FCC IT to trouble shoot issues related to the model performance, and be responsible for the scenario/model change process
- Review and respond to inquiries from internal audits and/or regulatory exams related to the scenarios/models
- Collaborate with compliance and investigation teams to improve monitoring systems
- Track and report results of the calibration activities and model performance to FCC Stakeholders, senior management and regulators
- Study fundamental and high impact business questions that directly impact the direction of the company and industry at large
- Build strong positive relationship with IT, FCC Stakeholders, and other business partners to ensure effective AML TM Operations.
Your future colleagues
We are currently growing our Transaction Surveillance Effectiveness in Warsaw within the Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC). Our role is to assist Credit Suisse in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
The Transaction Surveillance Effectiveness team is responsible for managing and resolving all production issues related to Mantas, Actimize and other AML TM tools; managing robust governance framework to ensure accurate decision-making process; calibrating monitoring scenarios and models; testing and managing releases; maintaining and updating an AML TM Typology library; periodically reviewing data mappings between source systems and AML monitoring systems.
Warsaw Compliance's mandate is to monitor various business activities on all levels based on regular and ad-hoc Compliance risk assessments so to minimize potential risks to CS's reputation and the violation of laws or regulations.
Warsaw Compliance is responsible for providing independent oversight and control over the Compliance and Regulatory risks relating to the various business division. Warsaw Compliance comprises deployed activities of global CCO processes including Financial Crime Compliance, Surveillance, Client on boarding/KYC, Personal Account Trading, Policy & Training that are carried out from Warsaw.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of proven experience in data analysis and advanced SQL knowledge - ability to assemble data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Knowledge of AML transaction monitoring risks and systems such as Actimize, Mantas etc.
- Proven recent experience as a Data Scientist / Data Analyst
- Knowledge of Python, R and data visualization tools is required
- Proven experience with Oracle and PL/SQL programming
- Experience with Source Systems analysis and Transaction Type Mapping
- Strong data analytics capabilities and experience in optimizing AML operational processes
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage work effectively with colleagues across regions and business lines
- High level of confidentiality, integrity and responsibility enable you to deal with critical and confidential data
- A standout colleague, self-starter willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives