private medical care
AML Monitoring & Surveillance Team Lead
- Kapelanka 42, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- valid for 2 daysuntil: 21 May 2022
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Be accountable for AML related monitoring controls, task completion and quality assurance within the Compliance AML team, taking decisions based on our internal policies, risk appetite and regulatory requirement or guidance
Identify process gaps or room for improvement within the AML monitoring and surveillance program from both an operational performance and regulatory risk perspective
Manage the team of 2 from HR and process perspective
Organize and track work for the team effectively, assisting in the practical design and implementation of work programmes
Perform quality check for the team’s work, in order to identity knowledge gaps in the team, and plan training accordingly
Generally assist the business by responding to day to day queries and taking part in strategic projects
Assisting in the development and implementation of necessary ad hoc business or regulatory changes and projects. This would include liaising with other business functions within IG who operate AML controls
Review and make decisions on escalations from team members or the business and ensure further escalations to senior management and the MLRO are conducted appropriately
Assisting in the completion of regular risk assessments of AML controls
Regular reporting and presentation of management information including operational performance and other key AML data
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude.
You, like us, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar.
You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture.
If you’re inspired by our way of working and can bring something new to our team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
• 4+ years’ experience of KYC /CDD/Customer onboarding and Risk Assessment/Transaction monitoring experience, ideally in a regulated sector with exposure to retail clients or relevant experience from a financial services regulator
• Familiarity with financial crime regulation and the regulatory framework
• People management experience
• Fluent English is required
• Capable of managing or resolving more complex cases and issues related to KYC/CDD, transaction monitoring or regulatory compliance
• Takes ownership of issues and drives projects or solutions to conclusion
• Ability to manage a range of stakeholders, working effectively with front line teams and balancing compliance and commercial objectives
• Has a considered, diplomatic approach with excellent relationship and communication skills with the team, across the business and with external parties.
What we offer
What you’ll get
• Competitive salary
• Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
• Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
• Life insurance (Generali)
• Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
• Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
• Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
• 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
• 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
• Work from home or office (based on your choice)
• Home office equipment reimbursement
• Flexible working hours
• Online stretching sessions
• Online wellbeing weeks
• Online social events
• Depending on pandemic situation – summer parties
In the office
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
• Free fresh fruits and coffee club
• App based parking spots booking system
• Bike parking and shower
• Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
• Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
• Other social events
We work in hybrid working model.
no dress code
video games at work
Who we are
We’ve been changing the financial services game since we were founded in 1974, when we invented a whole new category of trading. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with operations in 20 countries across five continents and over 400,000 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined and inventive. Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
Where you’ll work
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
While you’ll be based in our Global Service Centre and report into our London HQ, you’ll be working closely with our Compliance, Commercial, Operational and support teams in all our jurisdictions across the Group. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We’re constantly improving and developing our backend systems, as well as experimenting with machine learning approaches like predictive analytics and NLP.
How you’ll grow
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of ﬁnancial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with ofﬁces in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll ﬁnd the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.