- Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) is a leading Nordic financial services group with its headquarters in Sweden, present in 20 countries worldwide. We are a leading Scandinavian bank offering financial advice and a wide range of financial services, strongly focused on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market SEB has represented the unique combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business and local expertise. We are guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. We take a long-term perspective and support our customers in good times and bad.
Would you like to join our team? We are currently building a Global Business Centre in Poland, and looking for an experienced AML/KYC professional to work as an:
Global Business Centre in SEB Poland is an advanced competence hub supporting our home markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany and the UK in the area of Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. We are a centre of excellence with skilled and talented professionals in the area of corporate finance, capital markets, as well as advisory and product development. Now GBC is expanding in the AML area with focus on first line monitoring and control processes.
SEB strives to secure full regulatory compliance, whilst also building efficient processes which provide an excellent customer experience. This means that we aim to have a risk-based approach to AML, with stronger focus and controls in areas with greater risk.
The AML Risk Analyst role involves securing that we have good ongoing monitoring of clients with a known higher money laundering/terrorist financing risk as well as involvement in investigations and analysis of increasing AML risk indicators. The analyst will be part of a small specialist team, working in support of our other AML/KYC experts in Sweden and the other home markets countries. Flexibility and a willingness to deal with varied questions and tasks, including supporting to design and implement new control processes, are key skills, as is the ability to prioritise the workload and take accountability for delivering high quality results. We are looking for a team player with ability to co-operate across borders, who can also work independently day-to-day. This is an internal role with no or limited client contact.
- Perform periodic in-depth analysis of the risks associated with Beneficial Owners & Senior Managing Officials who are Politically Exposed Persons (PEP’s).
- Review and analyse indicators of potential increase in risk level for PEP’s in order to trigger full KYC review where there is judged to be a significant change of risk.
- Perform investigation and analysis of challenging cases, either on an individual customer level or across a specific segment or customer type.
- Perform other controls in relation to monitoring of high-risk customers or securing implementation of risk-based approach, including specific treatment actions resulting from the annual ML/TF risk assessment.
- Fluency in English written and spoken (C1/C2), knowledge of German or a Nordic language will be a plus, as this is an international role requiring communication across multiple countries and units.
- University degree
- Experience in working with AML/KYC related processes, ideally with corporate and financial institutions type customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of ML/TF risks and risk indicators.
- EDD/PEP experience at high level.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to describe complex material simply and clearly.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
We are a stable employer. We strive to have an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English.