State Street Corporation, founded in 1792 and listed on the New York Stock exchange since 1995 (NYSE: STT), is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management as well as investment research and trading with headquarters in Boston. With $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.4 trillion in assets under management (as of March 31st, 2015) State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. State Street Bank GmbH, based in Munich, is a 100% subsidiary of State Street Corporation having branches in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Krakow, London, Luxembourg, Vienna and Zurich.
We are looking for a:
AML Senior Specialist, A2
JOB ID: R-571912
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
- Assisting staff in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from State Street Donor sites (BU) in line with requirements as per the global KYC matrix, from various internal & external websites and vendors.
- Reviewing and tracking CDD documentation for all customers in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures,
- Assisting or completing the necessary forms required to support CDD,
- Create or review the CDD record in the system by the agreed deadlines,
- Notifying local management of operational issues,
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
- Track outstanding queries and issues through to timely resolution
- Gathering and compiling MIS on clients’ and underlying investors CDD,
- Supervising and reviewing status reports for senior management
- Reviewing and supervising status reports for senior management,
- Verifying profiles prepared by Associate 1 with regards to quality and required detail.
- Very good language skills in English and one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch or Arabic would be an advantage;
- Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and problem solve,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – ability to keep meticulous records,
- Ability to supervise other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time,
- Display a culture of ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Strong time management skills,
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks,
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Good numerical and analytical abilities,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Team player,
- Very good English.