Senior Specialist, Financial Crime Compliance Investigation Unit
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Specialist, Financial Crime Compliance Investigation UnitNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
As Senior Specialist FCC Investigations you will:
- Review and analyze US correspondent banking transactions for unusual activity generated from detection scenario processes.
- Identify, research and escalate unusual activity.
- Manage the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
- Thoroughly and timely review reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
- Formulate and recommend final decisions as Level 2 Investigator with respect to matters presenting higher complexity, sensitivity and risk.
- Support managers in conducting AML investigations.
- Participate in internal calibration sessions with stakeholders from the United States.
- Work on feedback from stakeholders to increase quality of investigations.
- Support Investigation Specialists in oversight and decisioning of AML investigations.
You should have:
- 4+ years of experience in AML transaction monitoring, surveillance skills or other relevant AML experience (Client Due Diligence, KYC, Sanctions).
- Analysis skills: able to analyze data trends and out-of-pattern activities.
- Skills to independently assimilate, analyze and evaluate information from various data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate decisions clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, intelligence or criminal justice from an accredited institution, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite.
It would be nice if you had:
- Correspondent banking experience.
- ACAMS or similar certification.
- Knowledge of customers, products and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate, private banking, correspondent banking).
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre