- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
The AMR team’s partner in our customers’ success by managing their daily challenges and leading the way to a more productive and sustainable future. Responsible for leading a procurement team focused on value generation and best cost optimization within Indirect sourcing and procurement activities. This role involves prioritization, scheduling and delegating work assignments to ensure that we meet internal stakeholder and customer expectations for service levels, productivity and delivery of project requirements. This role involves supply chain management from sourcing, quoting, purchasing and supplier management. The position will require a close working relationship with functional leaders, AMR team members, asset management professionals and vendors.
• Manages the purchasing quotation and order activities in ERP/CRM system for service and supply within given time frames so that the desired outcome/deliverable is achieved
• Manages the teams daily work to ensure KPIs are met
• Team recruitment, training, goal setting and performance management
• Assist in the development of specific objectives and strategies around critical success measures for the purchasing team, update and report the performance of the team, in addition to assisting in the management of overall metrics
• Support AMPs and Buyers to provide administrative support and investigate possible additional tasks for Procurement Officers to manage
• Work with the Global SSO team on collaboration and process and KPI alignment
• Works with AMR team to ensure delivery and payment issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Build productive internal/external working relationships.
• Continual review of processes and procedures and provide suggestions for improvement
• Provide information for the business as requested
Four years college or relevant work experience
1-3 years international administration or supply chain management experience
Strong people management skills and experience in dealing with a cross border team
Demonstratable data analysis skills
Exceptional problem-solving skills, both written and verbal
Experience in a customer centric culture
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, at all levels
Analytical skills to enable continuous improvement
Ability to translate a required outcome into a process
Strong ability to influence outcomes through relationships
SAP, DDS, PowerBI, Excel or similar software tool knowledge
Technical understanding of customer market, specific products purchased or services rendered desirable
Excellent English required
Additional language skills desirable
Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Lean & Six Sigma experience desirable
Team management to cope with fluctuating workload including emergency requirements
May require flexibility of working hours for specific requirements for global work
Procurement Manager will need to provide team performance data for key stakeholders
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.